Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Misc...

I was looking for a profile pic and had to go all the way back to November to get one of just me without a kid in the picture.  While I was searching I found several pictures of cards I had not posted yet.  I also just finished painting a denim jacket for my daughter.  I will try to post a picture of it very soon. 
This little cutie was made with my cricut and the Create a Critter cartridge.  I used the BoBunny double dot paper and some misc. patterned paper from my stash. 
 
This Bee Yourself card was made with the same BoBunny paper and Cricut cartridge.
I made this last fall.  I dont have a clue where the paper came from or which Cricut cartridge I used!  Oh well, that was before I knew these things were important in the blog world!
I made this little card with some stamps my dear friend Patty gave me.  I was helping her clean out her scrapbook room one day and she was in the "get rid of everything" mode.  I still feel a little bad about taking so many of her stamps... so Patty, if you're reading this, do you want your stamps back?  I colored them with colored pencils. 

1 comment:

  1. Your silly, you do so much better with my stuff than I do......want it all??

    ReplyDelete