Monday, January 16, 2012

More aprons...

Emily had her first sewing lesson tonight.  We practiced sewing straight lines on scrap fabric and then I let her make one of these cute owl aprons.  I have one more for sale as well as two of these white ones with the flowers.  I got AJ to be my model.  He is four years old.  They have an adjustable ribbon so they will fit anywhere from three all the way up to Emily's size and she is nine.  The flower ones can be monogrammed with a name or initial.  
Getting him to "act right" was a bit of a challenge.
well... this one might be a little better.  Or not.
I love his sweet little hands on his hips.  He kept asking "is this for boys?"  He was on to me...
Here is the flower one.  I think it might be my favorite.
And last but not least, here is Emily modeling her apron.  She did a great job for her first ever sewing project.

No comments:

Post a Comment